Wednesday, March 11, 2009

An Order Finished




This is my most recent order for a Cradle Purse and Baby Doll. The Cradle Purse Pattern is my own design and I do sell the pattern as well as the finished product. The original is done in a Burgandy and White combo, this was a custom order.

The baby doll outfit is made from a pattern I bought online.

I have another order pending as soon as the color is picked out. The baby doll is on 5" tall.

These aren't the greatest pics but I wanted to get some pic taken before she was delivered to the new momma.

3 comments:

Debbi-a1 said...

Cute clothes and cradle purse.

Kat Giannetto said...

Those are so adorable. I've enjoyed reading some of your blog posts.

deebriese said...

I adore your patterns! I just purchased your Moses cradle.. I think I need to buy the cradle purse now. My grandaughter will flip. Can you tell me where you purchased the cute clothes pattern? Thanks so much! So glad I found your blog.