Monday, January 5, 2009

On The Mend

Back on Sat Dec 27th I ended up with severe back problems. We were out shopping when it hit me. I couldn't go any further. Hubby had to bring me home. I got home and ended up in a bad position. I was down on the floor and could not get back up. Could not roll over to get up, nothing.

Hubby had to call 911 and I ended up going to the hospital via ambulance. Everyone from the Ambulance Crew, the FireFighter Paramedics to the Hospital Staff was great.

It has been over a week now and I am feeling much much better and can move around much better. I had been doped up pretty good.

My daughter spent several days coming over and helping out, Thanks Melissa, you were great on all the help.

I am off the meds now for 3 days other than today I did take a couple of Ibuprofen.

Sure was a scarey time though, not being able to get up off the floor. Sure is hell getting older. Guess my snow shoveling days are coming to an end quickly. I think that is what did it even though I made sure to take it easy and not over do it.

I have had many well wishes from family and my crochet friends. Thanks everyone for your well wishes and prayer's.

No comments: