Monday, July 20, 2009

Tested crochet items and now Fair entries





I recently tested these cuties for a couple of crochet friends. Stormy designed the little Caterpillar, you can find her etsy store here


Kristie designed the little deer. She also has an etsy store located here


If you look real close you can see that the deer has eyelashes. I didn't like the ones that were at the craft store, the lady suggested using false eyelashes at a regular store so that is what I did. Found a cheap pair and glued them on.



I've been busy getting items ready for our upcoming Fair and these 2 cuties will be entered in.

















2 comments:

vicki said...

which fair pam the puyallup? let me know hugs vicki

vicki said...

pam did you win? these are adorable you should publish the pattern and make some money on it